Email Marketing is an extremely cost effective strategy to acquire new clients, cross-sell existing clients and keep them informed to add value to your relationship.
While email marketing has been around for years, it is still effective when implemented with a disciplined and consistent approach. In many cases, it makes sense to couple with social media, a phone call campaign and other marketing strategies.
Read my article titled, Email Marketing Boot Camp, to learn more.
While we are NOT a re-seller of any particular platform, we can coach you if you choose to incorporate this method into your overall marketing strategy. We’ll share best practices that led to millions of dollars of revenue over years of experience managing hundreds of email marketing campaigns.
Business owners love email marketing for several reasons:
- Ease of Use
- Tons of Templates
- Social Media and Website Integration Tools
- World Class Reporting and Analytics
- SPAM Compliant
Some of my favorite platforms include ConstantContact, AWeber, MailChimp. I also like to use video emails with CoVideo. Click here for a FREE trial.
Contact us today to set up a FREE consultation to see if Email Marketing is right for your business.
- 7 Tips eBook
- 7 Tips Endorsements
- 7 Tips Opt In
- Contact Us
- Search Retargeting
- Special Offer
- Strategic Partners
- Here is a NEW video from Google, “Insight...
- Last Friday was an amazing day for me. Of cour...
- If you are a small business owner and ha...
- One of the biggest challenges many of my client...
- As a small business owner, you are proba...