Video Marketing is becoming more popular each and every year and it can be an extremely effective addition to your online marketing strategy. Not only does adding video to your website help you with search engine ranking, but it can help you engage new customers and direct more traffic to your business online.
Here are a few important considerations
- Professional quality videos keep consumers on your website longer. The longer they stay on your site, the higher the rate of conversion to sale increases.
- Search Engines are placing more value on time spent on your website to increase your quality score. This helps you with ranking placement and cost per click.
- Most purchases are linked to an emotional response. Nothing effects emotions like a powerful video.
Our onsite video production includes:
- Writing of the script
- Shooting the videos
- Editing them
- Uploading to YouTube
- Tagging them for search
Click here to a read a blog post titled, Video Marketing Tips for Small Business Owners.
Research shows that a good 1-minute video will out produce 30 second videos and those that are longer. These “teasers” offer just enough information to grab the attention of the consumer to confirm you have what they are looking for, but they encourage them to go to your website or contact you to find out more. Videos can also be used with Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing and even to improve your Search Engine Optimization!
Contact us today to set up a FREE consultation to see if our Video Marketing is right for your business.
- 7 Tips eBook
- 7 Tips Endorsements
- 7 Tips Opt In
- Contact Us
- Search Retargeting
- Special Offer
- Strategic Partners
- Here is a NEW video from Google, “Insight...
- Last Friday was an amazing day for me. Of cour...
- If you are a small business owner and ha...
- One of the biggest challenges many of my client...
- As a small business owner, you are proba...