Utilizing Reputation Management for Better Customer Service
As a 20 year seasoned sales professional, I have always believed that great customer service is one of the key reasons people will buy from you, stay loyal to you and recommend you to others. In other words, take care of your clients and they will take care of you!
Why It’s Time to Take Bad Customer Service Seriously
- It is 6-7 times more expensive to gain a new customer than it is to keep an existing one (White House Office of Consumer Affairs)
- 78% of consumers have abandoned a transaction due to bad customer service experiences (American Express Survey 2011)
- Unhappy customers are highly unlikely to be repeat customers as 89% of customers report having stopped doing business with companies because of bad customer service (RightNow Customer Experience Impact Report 2011)
- People are twice as likely to talk about bad customer service experiences than they are to talk about good experiences (2012 Global Customer Service Barometer)
By using a great Reputation Management Tool/Service, you can take control of the conversation being said about you online. Turn negative reviews to your advantage. Respond to customer complaints and earn their business. You might not only save a potential lost customer, but your response to the review might actually help you gain a new client! Monitor social media comments, too. Whether you want to or not, people are talking about your business online. Who do you want to control your share of voice… consumers or you?
Don’t just listen to what clients are saying about you online, take action! If you have a bad apple in your bunch, throw it out if needed. Your leadership and ability to make hard decisions (like firing someone) will prove to the rest of your employees that you take your business seriously. You can create a culture that embraces great customer service. You should! There is a HUGE bottom line impact on your business!
For more information about Reputation Management and Customer Engagement, consider reading these blog articles below:
Feel free to contact me directly anytime to discuss how 508 Digital can customize an online marketing campaign for your business!
In your corner,
- 7 Tips eBook
- 7 Tips Endorsements
- 7 Tips Opt In
- Contact Us
- Search Retargeting
- Special Offer
- Strategic Partners
- Here is a NEW video from Google, “Insight...
- Last Friday was an amazing day for me. Of cour...
- If you are a small business owner and ha...
- One of the biggest challenges many of my client...
- As a small business owner, you are proba...